Aluminium, steel and wood concrete form release for highly complex and difficult mould designs and large spun pipes. Ultra-smooth finish. 100% vegetable esters.
1) Cleaning old (other brands) release agents from a used mould:
a) If the previous release agent was solvent or oil based, it is especially important to ensure the mould is thoroughly clean before using CFR-100TM
b) Thoroughly scrub the mould with degreaser / solvent / purpose made cleaner, using a brush or non-scratch scrubbing pad and polish off all residue with absorbent cloths, before it dries.
c) Repeat as necessary to remove all traces of solvent or oil.
d) Then polish the surface with solvent and clean, absorbent cloths to remove any remaining fine residue and allow mould to dry.
HOW TO APPLY
1) It is recommended to apply CFR-100TM with an airless sprayer, which achieves a fine mist which allows even coating of the surface.
2) Ensure all of the mould / form surfaces are covered with an EVEN, THIN coating of CFR- 100TM.
3) IMPORTANT: Avoid concentration or pooling of the product or drips. On vertical surfaces do not over-apply – to avoid the product running or dripping.
4) As soon as the formwork / mould is evenly coated it is ready for concrete.
5) Use brushes and then dry cloths to ensure all concrete residue / dust is removed from the formwork, before applying CFR-100TM for your next pour.
6) NOTE: for thorough cleaning of formwork, try AFC GELTM for aluminium and steel moulds or SFC GELTM for steel moulds.
Use safety goggles and respirator when applying.
Avoid ingestion and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. If contact with eyes occurs, wash eyes with copious quantities of water and consult doctor if irritation persists. All relevant information is provided within the Material Safety Data Sheet.
If contact with eyes occurs, wash eyes with copious quantities of water and consult doctor if irritation persists.
If ingested (swallowed) DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention if symptoms occur. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water.
For advice, immediately contact a doctor, ambulance, or, a Poison Information Centre:
Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide)
USA – American Association of Poison Control Centres 1-800-222-1222 Canadian Poison Centres – Ontario (24/7): Telephone: 416-813-5900; Toll free: 1-800-268-9017
UK – England and Wales: NHS 111 – dial 111; Scotland: NHS 24 – dial 111; Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166
Spillage – Take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand, earth or vermiculite.
TDG UN Status: This material is not regulated hazardous material for transportation.