5L / 1.4GAL
Counteracts foaming which can occur when water containing a Rache™ performance additive is collected and recycled through a pump.
Product Technical Benefits
- Exploits a physical property called the Rebinder Effect, softening the substrate ahead of the tool.
- Maximizes effective torque at the tool-surface interface while reducing machine torque and tool vibration.
- Enables greater increase in penetration speed with increased cutting speeds and pressure.
- With pressure and heat, the additive forms a protective coating around each exposed diamond which minimizes diamond wear and retains sharpness.
- Preferentially fills micro fractures in diamonds as they occur during use, reducing hydraulic pressure inside the cracks and slowing disintegration of the diamonds.
- Honing/polishing of natural stone floors & countertops.
- Cutting/sawing / grinding of natural stone in fabrication plants.
- Removal of floor coatings by grinding.
- 5L (1.3GAL); 20L (5.3GAL); 200L (53GAL); 1000L (264GAL) – for factory / OEM only.
How to Use
Natural stone floor honing and grinding
- Option 1 – mix 3% S-ComplexTM with water, then apply solution to stone floor. 4% may speed processing of very dense stones.
- Option 2 – First saturate the floor with water and then spray a fine layer of neat S-Complex on top. Do not spray S-ComplexTM onto the floor first.
- Option 3 – In situations where you have a system which releases water onto the floor as you go, add 3% S-ComplexTM to the water in your tank or use an electronic doser/fertigation equipment to add 3% S-ComplexTM into the mix as you go.
Additional floor grinding / cutting tips:
- Make wet grinding easier with M-ProtectTM and M-CleanTM:
- M-ProtectTM is a release agent which is sprayed onto machinery prior to use and allows easier removal of dried concrete slurry.
- M-CleanTM is a high-tech acid wash which enables quick removal of dried concrete slurry from machinery without corrosion to exposed metals.
- W-ProtectTM is a release agent which is sprayed onto walls to protect them from stone slurry and rinses off easily with water.
For stone / quartz manufacturing / fabrication plants:
- Add 3 – 4% S-ComplexTM to your water re-circulation system.
- S-ComplexTM is recycled with your water and is re-usable.
- S-ComplexTM will slowly degrade with multiple usage, is attracted to cuttings and will be diluted as you add water to replace water which evaporates, so add 1-2% S-ComplexTM to your recycled water at regular intervals plus add 3% S-ComplexTMto any freshly added water.
- 4% S-ComplexTM can be used for sawing or processing high volume dense stones such as granite and black slates.
- Use Rache AF-NC7TM Anti-Foam in manufacturing / fabrication facilities where water with added S-ComplexTM is collected and recycled via pumps.
30mL S-ComplexTM per 1L water
300mL S-ComplexTM per 10L water
3L S-ComplexTM to 100L water
4oz S-ComplexTM to 1G water
1Qt S-ComplexTM to 8G water
1G S-ComplexTM to 32G water
40mL S-ComplexTM per 1L water
400mL S-ComplexTM per 10L water
4L S-ComplexTM to 100L water
5oz S-ComplexTM to 1G water
1Qt S-ComplexTM to 6G water
1G S-ComplexTM to 24G water
There has been a worldwide move toward wet processing of stone due to the dangerous health effects of breathing in silica dust i.e. dust from breaking up the silica content in the stone. In many countries, dry processing of natural stone has been outlawed, except in controlled factory environments with specified extraction / ventilation equipment and strict HR protocols. S-ComplexTM is non-toxic, low odor and biodegradable, used at only 3-4% concentration with water.
Eye / Face: Wear splash-proof goggles.
Hands: Wear PVC or rubber gloves.
Body: When using large quantities or where heavy contamination is likely, wear coveralls. Respiratory Where an inhalation risk exists, wear a Type A (Organic vapour) respirator. Do not take internally.
Avoid spraying in windy conditions.
Wash hands thoroughly.
Eye: If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Inhalation: If inhaled, remove from contaminated area. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
Ingestion: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
For advice, immediately contact a doctor, ambulance, or, a Poison Information Centre: Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide)
USA – American Association of Poison Control Centres 1-800-222-1222
Canadian Poison Centres – Ontario (24/7): Telephone: 416-813-5900; Toll free: 1-800-268- 9017
UK – England and Wales: NHS 111 – dial 111; Scotland: NHS 24 – dial 111; Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166
Spillage – Take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand, earth or vermiculite.
NOT CLASSIFIED AS A DANGEROUS GOOD BY THE CRITERIA OF THE ADG CODE, IMDG OR IATA
- 1 Litre S-ComplexTM makes 33L finished product at 3% dilution
- 1 Quart S-ComplexTM makes 8G finished product at 3% dilution
- 1 Gallon S-ComplexTM makes 33G finished product at 3% dilution
Shelf Life and Storage Guidelines
Best within 3 years of manufacture date.
Keep container tightly sealed, in a well-ventilated place, at 36 – 1000 Fahrenheit of 2 – 380 Celsius
- Specific Gravity: 1.04
- Colour: Clear colourless to light straw yellow liquid
- Weight: 5L (1.3G) = 5.5Kg (12.1Lb), 20L (5.3G) = 21.4Kg (47Lb, 200L (53G) = 56.5Kg (24Lb) incl. pallet
- VOCs: ˂343g/L (using EPA method 24)
Country of Manufacture