Concentrated, super-sacrificial coating protects walls and other exposed surfaces.
Cement and limestone (marble) slurry sticks hard to surfaces when it dries and can be hard to wash off without damaging the surface. W-Protect™ is a super-sacrificial coating which is sprayed onto walls prior to floor cutting / grinding and washes off easily, together with dried slurry.
1. Read full Product Data Sheet before using W-Protect™
2. Test on an inconspicuous area and allow to dry and then check the result.
3. Ensure the surface to be protected is dry before applying.
4. Apply when surface temperature is above 2°Celsius (36° F) and below 27°Celsius (80°F).
5. This is a ready to use product. Do not dilute.
6. Apply a thin even layer with a pump sprayer or suitable fine atomising spray unit. AVOID POOLING.
7. The product will form a protective coating and should be ready to use after it drys, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Application rate PER COAT: approximately 7 to 10m2 / L, very porous surfaces might require 3-4 coats depending on density and porosity. Please also note that some plastic surfaces inherently hold a charge which will repel the coating, if beading or pooling occurs you may not get a satisfactory finish.
9. Cut, drill or grind surface as required, then wash off slurry thoroughly with high-pressure water.
10. All slurry will be easily removed from your protected surface, with no staining or marks.
11. W-ProtectTMis effective for protecting porous surfaces including concrete, fibrous cement products, besser blocks, natural sand and limestone, mortar, render, concrete pavers, terracotta and brick.
Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If on skin (or hair): Rinse skin with water/shower.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
For advice, immediately contact a doctor, ambulance, or, a Poison Information Centre: Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide).
Spillage – Take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand, earth or vermiculite.
Best within 2 years of manufacture date. Store away from direct sunlight. Keep container tightly sealed, in a well-ventilated place, at 36-900 F / 2-320 C.
UN Status: Not a regulated hazardous material for transportation.