1. Generously apply ENHANCE +™ using low pressure hand sprayer, brush or microfiber/wool applicator. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
2. Leave to penetrate for at least 15 minutes, then, before it dries fully, polish the surface with clean, white absorbent cotton or microfiber towels (or similar) to remove ALL product residue.
3. Leave it to dry for at least 1 hour, then repeat steps 1 & 2.
4. Total application rate (for both coats combined) is one litre per 6 to 20 sqm (one gallon per 240 to 800 sq. ft) depending on surface absorption.
5. Use an organic solvent e.g. alcohol (ethanol) or mineral spirits to clean equipment.
6. Avoid moisture contact with the surface for 24 hours after application. Avoid spills on the surface.
NOTE: Sealer will NOT prevent surface etching, scuff marks or mechanical wear. ENHANCE +™ repels water and oil, but not solvents, so solvent based materials, such as marking pen ink can still stain the treated surface, but will penetrate less, and be easier to remove. All spills should be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption, particularly in the first month after application while the product is still curing fully.
NOT CLASSIFIED AS DANGEROUS GOODS BY THE CRITERIA OF THE ADG CODE, IMDG OR IATA
Eye: If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and rinse cautiously and continuously with water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
Inhalation: If inhaled, remove from contaminated area. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin and hair with running water/shower. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
Ingestion: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia Wide) or a doctor (at once).
Poisons Information Centres:
Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide)
New Zealand – 0800 764 766
USA – 1-800-222-1222
Canada– Ontario (24/7): Telephone: 416-813-5900; Toll free: 1-800-268-9017
UK – England and Wales: NHS 111 - dial 111; Scotland: NHS 24 - dial 111; Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166