1L / 1.06qt
5L / 1.3G
20L / 5.3G
Oxitec-M™ is specially formulated to provide an effective, safer alternative to chlorine-based products for removing organic dirt, grime, pollution, mould and stains from uncoated surfaces
Product Technical Benefits
- Ready-to-use formulation.
- Zero odour, advanced oxygen-based technology.
- Penetrates deeply to kill mould inside the pores
- Foaming action lifts and suspends dirt for easy rinse off.
- Mildly alkaline formula will not harm stone and masonry materials
- Buffered technology provides a longer dwell time for breaking down dirt and stains.
- Commonly used for cleaning driveways, patios, entertaining areas, walls, floors, tiles, paving, retaining walls.
- For exterior use on uncoated (non-painted) surfaces, including: Natural stone, concrete, brick, stone, terracotta, grout and wood.
- Ideal for safe cleaning and restoration of historic buildings, monuments, tombstones and sculptures.
How to Use
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL, INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- Wet very porous surfaces first with clean water.
- Saturate the surface with Oxitec-M™ (do not dilute) using pump sprayer, watering can etc.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then agitate surface with a hard bristle brush, scrubbing pad, deck scrubber etc
- Repeat step 4 if necessary
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water. A high-pressure hose will help.
- Full brightening effect can take 24 hours or more as the surface dries fully.
- Replace the cap on the container immediately after pouring. Do NOT return unused material to the container.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. • Avoid release to the environment. • Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. • IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Specific treatment is advised – see first aid instructions. • If skin or eye irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. • Take off contaminated clothing and wash before re-use.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Eye If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
- Inhalation. If inhaled, remove from contaminated area. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
- Skin. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
- Ingestion. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor (at once).
- For advice, immediately contact a doctor, ambulance, or, a Poison Information Centre:
Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide)
USA – American Association of Poison Control Centers 1-800-222-1222
Canadian Poison Centers – Ontario (24/7): Telephone: 416-813-5900; Toll free: 1-800-268-9017
UK – England and Wales: NHS 111 – dial 111; Scotland: NHS 24 – dial 111; Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166
Spillage – Take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand, earth or vermiculite.
TDG UN Status: This material is not regulated hazardous material for transportation.
Shelf Life and Storage Guidelines
- Best within 6 months of manufacture date.
- Once opened, product effectiveness will decrease rapidly.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Keep container tightly sealed, in a well-ventilated place, at 36 – 85⁰ Fahrenheit of 2 – 30⁰ Celsius
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Very mild to none
- pH: 7.5 to 8.5
- COVERAGE is approximately 1 to 1.5 sq metres per litre
Country of Manufacture: Australia