The efflorescence destroyer.
Removes efflorescence and rust marks from porous materials, including stone, concrete, brick and grout.
1. Read Product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheet before using.
2. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA TO CHECK ACID SENSITIVITY BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
If satisfied with test results, remove all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
Apply when surface temperature is 5 to 35 °C (40 – 95 °F).
Pre-wet very porous surfaces with water to prevent cleaner penetrating too deeply.
TED is highly concentrated and must be diluted with clean water. Recommended dilutions:
a. Efflorescence, rust marks – 1 part TED to 10 parts water.
b. Grout haze, limescale, soap scum – 1 part TED to 20 parts water
8. Pour, brush or spray mixed solution generously onto surface and leave for 3 minutes.
9. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Clean large areas in sections.
10. Rub with a white nylon scrub pad, or similar, to clean the surface.
11. TED is highly acidic and must be neutralized before rinsing: Use Oxitec-M or dissolve 1 cup of bicarbonate of soda in a bucket of water. Pour, spray over the entire surface and leave for minimum 3 minutes.
12. Rinse surface thoroughly several times with clean water.
13. NOTE: TED is highly acidic and will etch acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx. Concrete should be wet before applying TED and neutralized immediately afterwards to minimize damage.
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
Eye If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Inhalation. If inhaled, remove from contaminated area. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
Ingestion. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor (at once).
Poisons Information Centres:
Australia – 13 11 26 (Australia Wide)
USA – American Association of Poison Control Centres 1-800-222-1222
Canadian Poison Centres – Ontario (24/7): Telephone: 416-813-5900; Toll free: 1-800-268-9017 UK – England and Wales: NHS 111 – dial 111; Scotland: NHS 24 – dial 111; Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166
Best within 2 years of manufacture date. Store away from direct sunlight.
Keep container tightly sealed, in a well-ventilated place, at 2-300 Celsius / 36-850 Fahrenheit.
NOT CLASSIFIED AS A DANGEROUS GOOD BY THE CRITERIA OF THE ADG CODE, IMDG OR IATA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA by CHEMFORCE PTY LTD